GEOLSemantics developed an innovative technology for multilingual semantic analysis: the semantic profiling. The innovations of GEOLSemantics bring to the user :
In a monolingual context
In a multilingual context
The integration in a unique vision of the results from the analyses of texts drafted in different languages(tongues). Indeed, the results of the analyses have an internal representation independent from the source language of the documents, which allows to put in relation documents written in different languages.
The approach proposed by GEOLSemantics is characterized by :
- The method is generic. The putting in coherence of the elements of texts being established by means of formal ontologies ;
- Its agility allowing to adapt itself quickly to customers’ needs and specificities of particular domains ;
- The relevance of the results: the qualitative level of the results produced by the technologies of GEOLSemantics is very widely upper to the one obtained with the usual statistical approaches, bringing to the users :
- a very big reduction of his workload for selection, sorting, reading and interpretation ;
- a strong boost in making the relevant information available.
The technologies of GEOLSemantics are available for the French, English, Arabic (in this understood the dialects of the Maghreb and the Egyptian) and Chinese language. These languages are handled in a totally equivalent way.
GEOLSemantics planned the development of the German, Spanish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch and Russian languages. Besides, the technologies are capable of integrating easily any other languages or dialects.